- Founder of an Investment Bank that raised capital for 105 businesses and advised 25+ Commercial Finance Companies nationwide over the last 15 years.
- Co-founder of one of the largest providers of factoring software to the factoring industry; the International Factoring Association (IFA) was originally created by this company.
- Mr. Morganstern earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from California State University at Northridge.
- Mr. Morganstern holds a CPA license.
- Former Audit Manager at a Big Five CPA firm and a large regional CPA firm and Senior Manager and Practice head of a regional CPA firm’s Forensic Accounting group.
- Former Senior Vice President at a boutique Investment Bank responsible for underwriting in excess of $750 million of loans.
- Mr. Wolfe earned a Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance from the University of Hartford and a Masters of Business Administration from California Lutheran University.
- Mr. Wolfe holds a CPA license and a CVA license.
- Former President and Chief Lending Officer at a Los Angeles based mid-market Community Bank where he increased loans outstanding by in excess of $500million.
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer of a Commercial Finance Company that at its peak had annual factored volume of $75 million.
- Mr. Walker earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics with honors from University of California at Berkeley.